Nielsen's ra(n)tings

Politics, guns, homeschooling for the gifted, scuba, hunting, farming and somewhat coherent occasional ranting from your average Buckeye State journalist/dad/farmer/actor.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Mmmmmm! Tasty vittles!


Future occupants of the Rantmeisters larder

More game photos from the Rantmeister's hacienda...lotsa gobblers are apparently using my food plot during their daily constitutionals. In the small inset photo, eight gobblers are going through the plot in two straight lines...reminds me of the Madeline stories from my childhood. Memo to the deer reading this: Just wait until Saturday.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clay,

Send me your email and
I will send you some photos
of your dad in washington.

James (Susan's husband)

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

james.carothers@comcast.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home