Nielsen's ra(n)tings

Politics, guns, homeschooling for the gifted, scuba, hunting, farming and somewhat coherent occasional ranting from your average Buckeye State journalist/dad/farmer/actor.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lots of gobblers, but no fall season


Turkeys, turkeys everywhere...

More pictures from the game camera...this time of four gobblers taking advantage of one of my food plots. Unfortunately, there's no fall turkey season in my county...of course, half a mile away in a neighboring county it's a different story. Pay no attention to the day/time stamp...it apparently reset itself when I changed batteries (have to remember to fix that next time I change disks.) I also got some doe/fawn pictures the last time I changed disks at this location...sure wish I'd start seeing some horns, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home